Saturday, October 26, 2013

The first guy from Jack'd and Melbourne

I had been doubting whether I should do a post like this. Perhaps, trying something new wouldn't hurt. Several weeks ago, my housemate C mentioned Jack'd to me and recommended downloading it. Then soon after, I was chatting to a guy (who turned out to be called C) about life and animals. He invited me for a coffee then it turned out we both got more than just coffee and soon we found ourselves cuddling in bed.

Crucial daily diet

Cuddling is so blissful and it is a great way to recover after some strenuous activities. Often enough I had good conversations and find out more about the person while cuddling. C talked about how he is originally from New South Wales and moved to Melbourne for work several years ago but ended up living here ever since. Melbourne is ranked quite highly again this year in term of livability. The city has a strong coffee culture and cycling community which are a match in heaven for me as a caffeinated cyclist enthusiast. When I think about that, it is definitely one of the cities I would settle down. But sadly everything in Australia is so far away and it takes a long time to travel to other parts of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment