Saturday, March 24, 2012

Boyfriend D

I met D about 2 months ago through Grindr. We chatted and messaged for a week before I invited him for a drink at my place. To be frank, I didn't plan anything other than having a good beer talk and getting to know each other better. It somehow progressed from sitting on a coach watching Aussie Open drinking Fat Yak to some activities and cuddling. We had a midnight snack and he stayed over night.

Spoon me, please

We talked about how did we ended in bed - I blamed him for starting the kiss while he blamed me for seducing him. He said that inviting a gay guy over for a drink is a recipe for something to happen, and how naive I was, lol. A week later, we went cycling along Capital City Trail and had a brunch out at St. Ali. As we got to know each other more, we found that we have a fair number of things in common - coffee, wine, cycling, fine arts, classical music, and Cooking! At first, I thought he is a local, but it turned out he is a Kiwi. So I got him to make some good lamb roast. I have to admit seeing a guy wearing an apron is a big turn-on :) We talked a lot about relationship and how it should be constructed, as he wasn't ready for a relationship and I never dated a guy before.

Then we decided to make it official and made the date that we're actually a couple. So far everything has been great. I still remember there was time when I almost gave up the hope of having a boyfriend, and just date women instead. My mates now start pestering me about when they get to meet the lucky guy. They are a nosy funny bunch, aren't they?

2 comments:

  1. Very happy to read this. I hope it works out for you both and treasure the time together as a new couple. Those are among some of the best memories a couple could ever dare share ...

    Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been doing lots of talking and everything works out pretty well so far :D

      Delete