Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Homosexual rams

Today is Melbourne Cup Day, and it is a public holiday for Melbournians to gamble - to be exact it was yesterday by the time I finish this post. Even though  I'm stuck in the vet library, I had a gambling draw with the vetties. My horse was Modun, and she/he seemed to do ok, since I got $5 from the draw somehow :)

With 6 exams lining up, for me to study (cram) through. Unfortunately, that won't leave much time for me to blog. I have decided to settle down in one of the private cubes in the vet libraly, as my second home for now until the end of this month. The cubes are very old, and look pretty much like a prison cell. What a perfect place to confine myself! Many of my mates now know that I have entered the alternative world, and won't be in contact for a while (also the phone reception in my cube is pretty poor).


Brucella ovis is trasmitted between rams by anal sex, lol

There are severeal subjects that I need to go through. One of them being Small ruminants, in which I have to study about reproductive diseases in rams. In one lecture, we were told how groups of rams have their boy parties in a paddock, and engage in homosexual behaviours. Who say gay is un-natural, huh? I vaguely recall someone saying "In order to reduce the degree of orgies in rams, they are separated into smaller group, usually 3 to 4 per group. Then we can just let them go wild within their group, without having to worry about the disease spreading everywhere".

So I will now disappear into another dimension for a little while. Until then, take care.

Added 02/11/11
I just found out today that Modun actually came last, so I got a price for being the slowest horse in the race, lol. Not sure if I can say it's lucky/unlucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment